Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Vietnamese Won-Ton Noodle Soup (Mi Hoanh Thanh)

Hello everyone :) !!!!
      The weather has been kind of chilly and rainy here in Hawaii. This make me gravitates toward a hot soup dish which is the Vietnamese Won-Ton Noodle Soup. This soup is super flavorful and come in with a variety of ingredients. It has hearty meat-filled dumplings, savory roast pork, succulent shrimp, leafy greens, oodles of egg noodles, sprigs of fresh herbs and a sautéed garlic topping to add the right amount of spice. Won-ton soup is one of my favorite soup to have when I'm feeling a little under weather. 


3 comments:

  1. I love Won Ton noodles! But I had never tried the Vietnamese version. Looks good! Makes me want to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be perfect to eat especially in a couple day since the hurricane will bring some rain! good post looks very appetizing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I go to Vietnamese restaurant, I always order the beef combination soup noodle. It is the best ever! But in fact, I am a little tired. Next time, I will want to try wonton noodles!

    ReplyDelete