Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Banh Mi: Vietnamese Style Sandwich

Hello, How's everyone doing? This week I would like to introduce you to Banh Mi. Banh Mi is a Vietnamese Style Sandwich that is almost as popular as Pho.It seems so simple (Baquette, meat, pickled veggies), but the variation in quality, even from the same restaurants will leave you mind blowing. There are a lot of different Vietnamese places that sell Banh Mi. My favorite place to eat Banh Mi is Ba Le . They have one of the best sandwiches there!!!!!!!!! I had the grilled pork and meat ball banh mi. The grilled pork was flavorful, moist, lean with a nice char on the side. The meatball were super tasty as well. Picked radish and carrots with slices of cucumber topped things off. I recommended you all going to Ba Le to get one of the best Vietnamese sandwiches. 

This is the meat ball banh mi. Yummers!
This is the grilled pork banh mi. Enjoy :D


4 comments:

  1. I never tried Vietnamese food beside only Pho. It sounds really easy to make and looks awesome. Maybe i go try this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I never tried Vietnamese food before but this makes me want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those sandwiches look so good! I will have to try Ba Le out for sure. One of my best friends is Vietnamese so I have a little experience with the food/culture, but I have never heard of these delicious looking little guys.

    ReplyDelete