Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bun Thit Nuong (Vietnamese Grilled Pork Vermicelli)

Hello :))

     Today I will introduce you to Vietnamese Grilled Pork Vermicelli. I don't know if any of you have try this but you should definitely give it a try after reading this. For all of you that is not familiar with this dish, it's kind of like a cold rice vermicelli  salad with marinated pork grilled over hot charcoal and green salads. It is served with traditional Vietnamese fish sauce, it is a good summer light dish, low fat, healthy, and cool. This has got to be one of the most common and favorite dishes at Vietnamese restaurants. Most restaurants might have at least 10 variations…with egg roll, shrimp, shrimp and egg roll, etc.


1 comment:

  1. I haven't really gotten a chance to eat Vietnamese food, but I think this is a dish I would try. I like that it looks really delicious, but is also healthy at the same time. Thanks for introducing it!

    ReplyDelete