Wednesday, October 1, 2014

PHO-TASTIC

Hello everyone! This week I'm introducing to you one of the most well known Vietnamese food of all time. That's right. It's PHO :). I'm sure everyone have try Pho before if you didn't then you are missing out big time.
The most popular Pho is the beef broth Pho.It tastes like pure deliciousness. 
It's not spicy unless you want it that way - you get to add to the soup once it's served - you get a plate of sprouts and thai basil and chiles which you add to your soup depending on your taste. I recommend the basil. It usually comes with different types of beef cuts by order, but you can get it with broth and noodles only. If you get it from a place that does mainly Pho, it will be delicious. I recommend going to Hale Vietnam, it's located on 12th Avenue of Waialae right next to Via Gelato (which is perfect to eat after a bowl of yummy pho). Hale Vietnam served one of the best pho in Hawaii, although it's number 1 in my book. My mom homemade Pho will always be first in my taste ^___^
You can also get the chicken Pho if you're not a fan of beef. They also have vegetarian pho for all you vegetarian out there :). 
This is a picture of the Chicken Pho and Vegetarian Pho. ONO!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. yummy I love Pho especially the combination Pho!!!! It is one of my favorite foods to eat. I am interested in learning about the variety of different Vietnamese cuisine out there, so I can actually try them haha. But keep it up with the pictures it always makes me salivate and want to eat Vietnamese food in general, in fact I think I am going to eat Pho tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete