Friday, November 21, 2014

Hainan Chicken Rice

A little introduction about Hainan Chicken Rice, it is originated from a small island of Hainan in Vietnam. It's popularity can be on menus of vietnamese restaurants around the world. The important ingredient in this dish is definitely the chicken and the sauce. You would simply eat this with jasmine rice but I prefer to eat it with brown rice. I love the sauce for this dish. The sauce includes ginger, fish sauce, thai soy sauce and soybean. So goood!!!!!Youll be amazed how simple this dish look with such an amazing taste.

2 comments:

  1. Oh really, Hainan Chicken? I've never tried this before. I am all about sauces. I feel the sauce can make or break a meal. It looks really yummy. I will have to try this the next time we eat Vietnamese. Thanks for all the delicious recommendations. Your blogs always make me so hungry for Vietnamese food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks like something that I would love to eat since chicken is one of my favorite foods.

    ReplyDelete