Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Green Papaya Salad ^___^

yum yum ! This traditional vietnamese papaya salad is a simple combination of shredded green papaya, coarsely with basil, shrimp, and add on to it with spicy fish sauce. The tartness of the dressing brings out the smoky, salty flavors of the shrimp and the peanuts add crunch and nuttiness. I definitely think this is one of the best appetizer out there. If you haven't try this yet I recommend you do so. Hale Vietnam which located on 12th ave of kaimuki served one of the best vietnamese papaya salad out there. :)

2 comments:

  1. If you recommend it, it sounds like something really good. Thanks for telling the location. Might check out the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good. I worked in a Thai restaurant, I ate there's papaya salad, it made with green papaya, carrot, peanut, long bean, fish sauce and lemon juice. I don't really like it, because the fish sauce is somewhat too strong.

    ReplyDelete